Motivational Thought for Thursday: (From Fitmixer Bootcamp)
Thursday morning I woke up craving some eggs. I used to make them every morning but I took a little break… Back to it
I made my Egg and cheese flatbread sandwich with laughing cow cinnamon cream cheese… Oh How I love these little wedges. I’ve missed them in my life! Perfect combo of carbs and protein in the morning.
And some strawberries
Lunch came quickly when my stomach started rumbling…
Veggie salad + avocado- with a pesto & basil pesto grapeseed oil vinaigrette and a tuna patty on the side with some ketchup.
Thursday after work I was going to go to crossfit… I only got one day in this week since they are closed Friday so they can set up for the Barbell Blitz.
When I saw the workout online, I was like whaaat is Med Ball Volleyball?
Since I love volleyball, I thought I wanted to go to the class but my friend said it wasnt that great of a workout….
So after dinner I did a mixture of a fitmixer bootcamp workout and my own thing at home No equipment needed!
For Dinner I made Wildtree Talapia. It was supposed to be breaded but I did without that tonight. I also made Cheesy Cauliflower Mash. Also a half eaten crescent roll
Cheezy Cauliflower Mash
- 1/2 head cauliflower- You could use more if you want
- 1/2 -1 tsbp minced garlic (or garlic powder if you dont have minced)
- salt and pepper
- Garlic Grapeseed Oil (If you dont have grapeseed oil, olive oil or coconut oil would work too)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 wedge- laughing cow cream cheese original
- Add pieces of cauliflower to food processor and blend until a rice consistency forms.
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat; add grapeseed oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and cauliflower to pan. Saute for about 10 minutes until cauliflower softens
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add cheeses.
- Serve warm! Enjoy.
I absolutely love garlic and this totally hit the garlic spot! I’ve also use this recipe in place of rice for stir fry- (minus the cheese)
I made a twist on the Brownie in A Mug and Made A:
Protein Brownie For One
- 1 egg white
- splash almond milk
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a mug. Mix with a fork until egg is combined and smooth.
- Microwave for a total of 50 seconds, stirring every 15-20 seconds.
- Top with extra almond butter if desired
- Enjoy warm!
Nutritional Info (approx) including 1 tbsp almond butter topping:
- 278 calories
- 11g carbs
- 4 g sugar
- 20g protein
Have a good Friday Everyone! I think we are getting Mexican tonight, I am so excited! I haven’t had real Mexican food in I don’t know how long!
Do you like almond butter or peanut butter better?