How is everyone’s Monday going??
Here is another protein snack recipe that I think you guys will love! Pretty quick and easy!
Prep time: About 15 min. No baking required
Am I a fan of balls or what?
There are a lot of ingredients( good ones at that) in these snacks so feel free to eliminate or add anything you want!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut
- 4 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsbp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup applesauce- no added sugar
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup crunchy flax with Chia
- chop almonds and dates in food processor
- Add in remaining ingredients
- Form into balls (Mine made 19)
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Nutritional info: (one ball)
- 90 calories
- 1.5 g fat
- 9 g carbs
- 1.6 g fiber
- 3.4 g sugar
- 6 g protein
You can add or subtract any ingredients that you want with these protein balls, that’s why I love making them!
Give em a go and let me know how they turn out!